My life is one thousand times better after hearing this.
can someone find a source on this??? its so good :0
I was going to laugh at Eren calling him Jeanbo, but then I got sad when I heard Eren’s voice because he isn’t joking or teasing.
Because he wishes he had a mother he could be nice to.
The following audio was recorded in a house in Philadelphia. The home owner complained of creepy noises coming from the basement at night
A digital recorder was placed in the basement to record any noises. After 3 days of nothing, they finally found this.
They claim to have not altered it in any way.
It sounds non human and almost animal like. But not like a raccoon found in your backyard, something far more sinister.
I think I should just put in here, that sightings of demons have always been reported to be a half humanoid/animal like creatures.
Definitly sent chills down my spine.
This is fucking insane… I don’t expect you guys to believe me and I don’t know if this is real or not but when I would hear “voices” and shit, they sounded like this. Fuck.
So most comments of my post are something like this:
and then I see your comment and I’m absolutely terrified for you because the home owners could’ve just moved out, but for you sounds as scary as this are coming from your own mind
how do you escape that?
[CRASHES THROUGH THE WALL WITH A MEGAPHONE] LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY OTP
Everyone needs a teacup corporal on their dash
PLEASE READ. WILL NOT HURT TO AND FORWARD.
Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles
and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on
driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the
rubbish, but you’ll never make it!!!
If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in
about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with
enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is
boiling hot as well.
Don’t pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the
Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little
water. A small piece of foil.
Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!!
No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc.
Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed
I’ve dealt with these before. If you find one:
- Do not touch it
- Do not touch it
- Do not let anyone else touch it
- Clear the area around it. It will explode on its own in time.
- Once it explodes, do not make contact with the liquid inside. If needed, flush it away with large amounts of water.
- Do not try to detonate it. You’ll probably be disfigured.
I’ve seen what these can do. The acidic liquid inside can strip the paint off a car.
There were shitty comments and I’d like to add some extra warnings:
- Do not go near any bottles at all
- If you see a bottle with any sort of foreign substance, call the police.
- A woman was trying to dispose of a bottle, but it exploded in her hand. It hit her head, cut her tongue a few inches, and she received other severe injuries. She nearly died, had it hid her throat.
- If someone knocks on your door, check your window for any suspicious objects or people (asshole kids).